After being delayed, we have finally released a new version of our system, this release includes a lot of small fixes and improvements in our dashboard and data processing, some of them are:
- Fixed an important issue when validating @hotmail.com emails, most of these emails were incorrectly flagged as invalid, we have retroactively resolved the problem, so you will see more Hotmail emails in your contacts.
- Improved the export process to prevent duplicates, some users were reporting a lot of duplicates in big exports (+30k contacts), this has been fixed, there are still a few duplicates shown we are investigating.
- Fixed the transactions report on the team page, which were showing incorrect results in some old paid customers
- Increased the speed of processing profiles, this is a really important fix to prevent any overload in our queues systems which were producing delayed results when searching for emails during some peak hours
- Fixes in team management, when leaving or joining a new team
- Added a new filter for the contact's updated date
- Fixed the filter for created date
- Fixes when deleting contacts and adding them again
- And dozens of small improvements and fixes