Some advanced filters are disabled, working on improving speed & stability

This week we have temporarily disabled some of the advanced filters in the contact list including:

  • Emails
  • Phones
  • Skills
  • Past companies
  • Education

The reason is that as our company grows, we are having more and more customers managing millions of contacts, and some of these filters were not working correctly at this scale, so we decided to disable them temporarily in order to improve the way they work.

We are working to improve the overall speed of the platform and at the same time trying to reduce the impact of some queries that are pretty expensive to our systems.

We hope you understand and we will let you know when these features are enabled again.

Security Improvements, New Export UI, and More

This week we have released some important security improvements, as during the last weeks we have been receiving very sophisticated brute force attacks, using thousands of IPs (probably a botnet) on some of our public endpoints, between other threats.

So you don't have to worry as we have a DevOps and security team monitoring our tech stack 24/7 in order to find any anomaly in bad login attempts, internal APIs usage, latencies, etc.

We have also published a new UI for exporting data:

And performed an important fix when sorting the emails by type (work or personal first).

Sorting Data From Columns Headers and More

This week we have made a lot of small improvements in the contact list, the most noticeable is that now you can sort the columns data (when available) directly from the column header:

We have been also working on fixing the differences in validation status between the extension and the dashboard.

There are a lot of small style improvements on the contact list, and soon there are going to be more settings regarding email order, the kind of emails to show, more space to show more rows, etc.

Have a great end of the week!

Views Autosave and More Improvements in the Contact List

Yesterday we have released another iteration of changes and improvements over the contact list, now views are saved automatically after altering columns, sorting data, or changing the email settings.

We have also incorporated an advance filter for projects, which allows you to exclude projects from the results and avoid exporting the same people twice:

We have written a help article explaining how it works and how to avoid exporting the same contacts twice.

New Design for Contacts Table and Advanced Filters by Date

This week we have released an important redesign of the contact's table, there are a lot of small improvements to make our interface more compact and concise, but the main improvements are in the email and phone table cells:

Now you are able to choose in which order do you prefer to see emails ("work first" or "personal first"), and you can save these changes to the active view.

If you choose to use work emails first, SalesQL will automatically pick the email that is most relevant for the contact, normally the email belonging to the contact main position, marked as "Main Work".

We have also introduced another important feature for using advanced filters by date:

You can now build powerful search combinations with date fields as "is blank", "is not", etc.

Lots of Fixes and Improvements (@hotmail Emails, Export's Duplicates, Team Management and Reports, Etc)

After being delayed, we have finally released a new version of our system, this release includes a lot of small fixes and improvements in our dashboard and data processing, some of them are:

  • Fixed an important issue when validating emails, most of these emails were incorrectly flagged as invalid, we have retroactively resolved the problem, so you will see more Hotmail emails in your contacts.
  • Improved the export process to prevent duplicates, some users were reporting a lot of duplicates in big exports (+30k contacts), this has been fixed, there are still a few duplicates shown we are investigating.
  • Fixed the transactions report on the team page, which were showing incorrect results in some old paid customers
  • Increased the speed of processing profiles, this is a really important fix to prevent any overload in our queues systems which were producing delayed results when searching for emails during some peak hours
  • Fixes in team management, when leaving or joining a new team
  • Added a new filter for the contact's updated date
  • Fixed the filter for created date
  • Fixes when deleting contacts and adding them again
  • And dozens of small improvements and fixes

Better Tabs and Columns Management

This week we have released some improvements on how unsaved changes are shown and saved in the contact list:

There is a new button for "Save Changes" and if you switch tabs, the changes are not lost (unless you reload the entire browser window), there is also an option to discard the changes from the current view.

We have also improved the design of some dropdowns including the "Organise columns" section:

Fixes When Extracting Multiple Pages Under Recruiter Accounts

Today we have released a new version of the chrome extension (2.3.4) which fixes some issues when extracting multiple pages of LinkedIn search results under LinkedIn Recruiter and RPS:

This version is more stable and more transparent if unexpectedly something goes wrong during a bulk job, so you can start it again.

Show Previous EntriesShow Previous Entries